http://www.underwatervideography.com/news/...-Film-Festival/
How cool does the housing look in silver!
Read-only discussion
http://www.underwatervideography.com/news/...-Film-Festival/
How cool does the housing look in silver!
http://www.underwatervideography.com/news/...-Film-Festival/
How cool does the housing look in silver!
You are joking ... Right ???... "Yo housin so ugly it makes the Amphibico EX3 housin look pretty"
Or are you after a deal/freebie Jonny ![]()
Dive safe
DeanB
Nothing makes that Amph EX3 look pretty!!! I reckon it looks very bling in silver
Nothing makes that Amph EX3 look pretty!!! I reckon it looks very bling in silver
Hopefully its just a 'prototype colouring' or P Diddy will be buying one and hanging it around his neck. I supppose Amphibico have used gold and silver for a while so they have set the trend already. I'll have mine in Pike cloaked Amber/green specks please... ![]()
LOL
yeah I reckon it is.... Gates love the 'black' branding.. I', sure if P Diddy wants a silver or for that matter titanium / gold / platinum they would oblige for a small fee ![]()
LOLfor a small fee
SMALL!!! ...
He would have to sell one of his Rolex's for one now ![]()
Dive safe
DeanB
Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.