Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

When a bird outsmarts a pod of mammals

Started by Drew ·

  • 10Posts
  • 10Replies

Read-only discussion

When a bird outsmarts a pod of mammals

10 posts
  1. Not bad for a bird brain to jump into a boat of tourists to escape a pod of orca playing with it.

     

  2. Not bad for a bird brain to jump into a boat of tourists to escape a pod of orca playing with it.

     

     

    That is great. Too funny the way the penguin was walking around and looking. I am going to watch that one again.

     

    Not sure I would like to be in the small a boat of the orca are in such a playful mood :D

  3. Pretty funny.

    1.2 million views too. :-)

  4. Punters in the boat must have had a good briefing - not one attempt to 'pat the nice penguin' - on camera anyhow.

     

    Am sure that such would involve the loss of fingers.

     

    Paul C

  5. Awesome experience.

     

    Todd

    Edited by yahsemtough
  6. That is so funny. I just love the way the penguin hops around the RHIB to watch the Orcas. Really has put a big smile on my face. I love things like this. I cant believe I missed it first time around.

     

    Stew

  7. Stew said it all - puts a smile on your face.

     

    Thanks for posting this again, I missed it the first time also!

  8. Pretty cute

     

     

    Edited by loftus
  9. Awesome!!

     

    Reminds me of a shot I took a few years ago

     

    2861762831_6d7a3a9842.jpg

     

    These dolphins would come and play with these racing horses every morning as they walked up the beach for their morning stretch

     

    Very cool!

Turtle

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.