Skip to content

Beginner Forum / Archived topic

Sea & Sea YS-02?

Started by Splint ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

Sea & Sea YS-02?

2 posts
  1. Hello,

     

    I've been searching for reviews on the Sea & Sea YS-02 strobe but have yet to find any. I'm looking at a few ebay deals with dual YS-02 strobes, fiber optic cables, tray and arms for around US$1000. I think it should be fine for what I'll be using, I have a Nikon Coolpix 5900 with an Ikelite housing, no external strobe. I imagine the YS-02s will be fine for the setup I'm using, I was just curious to hear some opinions on this strobe before I buy.

     

    Thanks

    Splint

  2. It's the same strobe as the YS-01, but without the TTL and target light. So reviews of the YS-01 should help.

     

    It's my most popular strobe by a long shot.

     

    Jack

Scuba.com

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.