Skip to content

Beginner Forum / Archived topic

My Solomon Island Photos

Started by MitHere ·

  • 4Posts
  • 4Replies

Read-only discussion

My Solomon Island Photos

4 posts
  1. Hi all, I should've posted these up a month ago but these are from a research trip to the Solomons on Cetoscarus bicolour and Scarus ghobban bioerosion..

    Just about every photo there is from the reef off Vavanga village, Kolombangara :)

    G11 with DC34 housing and an Inon S2000 strobe and my first attempt with the strobe working in sync with the camera!

    Would have liked more UW photos but I didn't get anywhere near as much diving in as I would have liked (Only 2 tanks) and it's hard taking photos snorkelling with currents and wave action ha..

    http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=4738...mp;l=28a300b934

    Let me know what you think and what I could do to improve!

    Edited by MitHere
  2. funny when you recognize locals :)

  3. funny when you recognize locals :)

     

    Lol, which local?

  4. The guy with the pink bag. Seen him on several trips. Nice photos btw.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.