Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

Lembeh, Books, Dvd's?

Started by AndyC ·

  • 8Posts
  • 8Replies

Read-only discussion

Lembeh, Books, Dvd's?

8 posts
  1. Hi

     

    Can anyone recommend any books Dvd's etc on the muck diving and critters of the Lembeh straits.

     

    Cheers Andy.

  2. The " Critters Trilogy "dvd is good. Although doing a few searches on here will bring up a variety of info and photos. Is there anything specific you want to know/look at ?

     

    Stew

  3. The " Critters Trilogy "dvd is good. Although doing a few searches on here will bring up a variety of info and photos. Is there anything specific you want to know/look at ?

     

    Stew

    Nothing in particular. I'm there in January on a "recci". Its my first time out there just want to research as much as I can about the place and what i'll be snapping. I suppose the resorts have fish ID books, but I like to have my own. There good to have around the dive shop etc.

    Thanks for the info guys I'll check out both titles.

     

    Andy.

  4. i recomend the book by constantine petros published 2001. I believe it was the first . It inspired a group of us to go in 2002, 03 and 04, when kbr was the only place to stay

  5. Hi

     

    Can anyone recommend any books Dvd's etc on the muck diving and critters of the Lembeh straits.

     

    Cheers Andy.

     

    'Lair of the WaterWolf' By Dean Burman ... Okay it's not Lembeh, tropical or even warm water however it's a crackingly good view :)

     

    Dive safe

     

    DeanB

    Edited by DeanB
Fotosub Shop

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.