I've read the postings on the results of the Tokina 10-17 and 1.4 teleconverter.
Has any one tried the converter with the Nikon 16 FE?
Read-only discussion
I've read the postings on the results of the Tokina 10-17 and 1.4 teleconverter.
Has any one tried the converter with the Nikon 16 FE?
i use a 1.4 tc with the sigma 15mm FE on my D700 and it works great. I'm sure it would be fine on the nikon, though i replaced that lens wiht the sigma as the 16mm FE has terrible close focus. a tc will always work better with a prime as it has more sharpness to sacrifice for the tc. however, nikon's tc's will not work, you need a 3rd party without a protruding front element, like the kenko. cheers,
chris
I've read the postings on the results of the Tokina 10-17 and 1.4 teleconverter.
Has any one tried the converter with the Nikon 16 FE?
What camera?
Tim
![]()
Nikon D-200, Subal big dome
Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.