Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

Underwater Footage from Raja Ampat

Started by ozgurgedikoglu ·

  • 6Posts
  • 6Replies

Read-only discussion

Underwater Footage from Raja Ampat

6 posts
  1. Hi everyone, this is Ozgur Gedikoglu. I'm an underwater videographer from Istanbul-TURKEY

     

    Here are some of my footage from my last trip, Raja Ampat.

     

    All the footage are taken with a Sony PD170 video camera and its Gates housing

     

    waiting for your critics

     

    Here comes the first one:

     

    http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xemnli_oz...r-macro_animals

     

    Here is the second one:

     

    http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xemiq4_un...el-no-1_animals

    Edited by ozgurgedikoglu
  2. Merhaba Ozgur.

    Your embedding code won't work. I suggestion you either put a link or use Vimeo or Youtube for easier embedding.

    Tesekurler ve iyi Sanslar :)

  3. Thank you Drew,

     

    I think its ok now, only with links:)

  4. Ozgur,

    I only saw the first minute but you have serious vignetting from the shade. What lens port are you using?

  5. Nice one but yes that second clips has bad vignetting for sure.

    Time to upgrade to 16.9 hey.... watching old 4.3 now is strange.

    Good job.

  6. Yes I know I have a vignetting problem. That was the very first time that I've used the gates housing and its port for PD170 and dont know why. It of course only happened on wide angle shots.

Backscatter

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.