Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

Craig - Inon Photographer of the Month

Started by james ·

  • 6Posts
  • 6Replies

Read-only discussion

Craig - Inon Photographer of the Month

6 posts
  1. Hi Gang,

     

    Craig will never post this, so I'll have to do it for him :-)

     

    Craig is the featured Photographer of the Month on the Inon site:

     

    www.inonamerica.com

     

    http://www.inonamerica.com/featureArtist.html

     

    There's even a photo of Craig for those who have never met him! His beautiful Pygmey Seahorse at Night photo is featured prominently on their homepage too.

     

    Congrats Craig!

     

    Cheers

    James

  2. Wow, some great images (apart from the one at the top - ha ha)! I really like the pygmy seahorse with the coral "polyps-out". The focus is spot on and the soft textures of the coral really work.

    Congratulations,

    Alex

  3. Congratulations, Craig. Those are world-class photos, especially the Lembeh Strait macros.

     

    Well done!

     

    Jim

  4. Congrats Herb. No wonder I am looking at these strobes. After diving with You and Herb, photographers of the month 1 and 2.

     

    Very deserving!

     

    I still did not see that pink UK on the background of that pygmy!LOL(I know I was there)

  5. Thanks Jim and Alex. I'll forward critcism on the first one to the proper photographer. Just kidding. :D

  6. I still did not see that pink UK on the background of that pygmy!LOL(I know I was there)

    Photoshop is a powerful thing. That one was from the night dive.

AOI

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.