Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

Devil Ray, Azores

Started by rjpcordeiro ·

  • 9Posts
  • 9Replies

Read-only discussion

Devil Ray, Azores

9 posts
  1. Hello,

     

    I leave you here this short video. I hope you enjoy! :)

     

     

    [vimeohd]14749590[/vimeohd]

    Edited by rjpcordeiro
  2. Amazing viz and such a friendly ray.

    Good stuff

     

    Stew

  3. Amazing viz and such a friendly ray.

    Good stuff

     

    Stew

     

    I agree with Stew ... :)

     

    Dive safe

     

    DeanB

  4. A great sequence,

     

    Well done,

  5. Absolutely magnificent; the devil ray with the god rays emanating from the depths!

    The frame of the ray approaching right at the end would make a real wall hanger print.

    That piece could and should be on commercial TV

  6. Thank you guys for the nice comments. I really appreciate it. :)

    Edited by rjpcordeiro
  7. Azores is amazing...

  8. and how blue is that water hey.... :D

  9. and how blue is that water hey.... :D

     

    ^_^

AOI

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.