Oops. I guess I should have answered the question, eh?
Yes, I've used the following LCD/OLED screened computers:
The Mares is medium sized, and difficult to navigate. I kept referring to the little printed cheat sheet. Underwater it was OK but not intuitive.
The Sol is expensive. Honestly it does some nice tricks, is OK in the navigation through screens and options department, but too much $ for what it does.
The Uemis has a fantastic screen, is easy to navigate, and seems reliable. You're stuck with Buhlmann, though. And it's huge - just stick a suitcase on your wrist.
Predator has a nice sized display that they really don't seem to use as effectively as they should - lots of wasted space. The color change of numbers when something's wrong is nice. Again it's Buhlmann but you can at least modify the gradient factors.
The X1 has the smallest case size. Solid as a chunk of aluminum. The display size is the smallest, too, but oddly, seems to impart information better. VPM has a great reputation, and the X1 uses V-Planner. Factory support that makes you swoon.
The VR3 worked nicely until it didn't - which was often. I'd rather wear a bottom timer and do Ratio Deco.
All these are very expensive (except for the Mares, which is only darn expensive), and mostly are a pretty face on a regular old computer. The Uemis, Predator and X1 make good use of the OLED, and each has something special to offer, but for the recreational diver, I would recommend a regular computer.
All the best, James