Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

manta madness

Started by stewsmith ·

  • 13Posts
  • 13Replies

Read-only discussion

manta madness

13 posts
  1. So where are all the photos from the recent trip. Or are they all being saved for publications.

     

    Stew

  2. My group is doing a presentation at BSoUP in london next week. You can manta overdose there!

  3. My group is doing a presentation at BSoUP in london next week. You can manta overdose there!

     

    I will be in sunny Sharm decorating.

     

    Stew

  4. Looking forward to the talk Alex, see you there, unless you fancy a lift?

  5. I am in Dubai right now on a stopover. Heading to Male tonight and gonna be on board the boat in less than 24 hours and heading to Hanifaru!

  6. Looking forward to the talk Alex, see you there, unless you fancy a lift?

    I thought it was my turn to drive Tristan!? But I think I have a car full?

     

    My pics have are having a revamp and will be back on show by the end of the week, guess this will have to do Stew! Cant belive bnobody from your group has had the urge to put them up Alex!?

    Are you coming up Stew?

  7. I thought it was my turn to drive Tristan!? But I think I have a car full?

     

    My pics have are having a revamp and will be back on show by the end of the week, guess this will have to do Stew! Cant belive bnobody from your group has had the urge to put them up Alex!?

    Are you coming up Stew?

     

    Forgot it was your turn, who are you taking up?

  8. To be honest, although we 17 excellent UW photographers on board, I can't think of any of them who are regular posters of their pictures on WP, Flickr, Facebook etc. Also if all our shots have been online before BSoUP it would rather undermine the impact of the presentation!

     

    I showed a couple of mine in my presentations at the Scottish Nature Photography Fair at the weekend.

     

    Alex

  9. Look forward to it Alex,

    Me, you, Alsky & Saeed, maybe Rob too? But I think Jonny's coming isnt he, and maybe Stew here of course and Alex and maybe a few others? Shall we do the green thing and hire a minibus? Might save a few gallons of fuel and parking fees?

     

    ....A minibus is £155 to hire plus the diesel ....or £22 each (£300 in totoal) for a chauffeured 14 seater going from Portsmouth at 4pm picking up at M27 J1 then to Kensington returning at 11pm. Waiting on another price too for an 8 seater but doubt it will be much better than that, anyone know of a better deal?

  10. I would love to join you guys, but as I said I am going to Sharm tomorrow for a while. I have some decorating, drinking, diving and socialising to be getting on with.

     

    Have fun, and I will wait to see oner of yours on the front of dive in the coming months Alex.

     

    Stew

  11. BSoUP published info (and one manta photo) on my talks:

     

    http://www.bsoup.org/News.php

     

    Alex

     

    p.s. Thanks for the offer of the lift Paul. That could be well worth it for the Christmas meeting - when we might all fancy a drink. But I will drive myself on this occasion.

    Edited by Alex_Mustard
  12. No worries, good idea Alex, it will give us time to get a better deal

     

     

    ...nice shot! :)

    Edited by Scubysnaps
  13. What a peach of a shot Alex.

     

    Stew

Retra

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.