Hi all,
am new underwater photgrapher, started just last year,
but don't seem to want to stop 
i am a regular visitor to this great website " WetPixel.com " , i learned alot from it,
i would like to share my underwater gallery with all the members,
hope u give me feed back or suggestions to improve my photography,

thanks and best wishes to everyone 
abdulla
Kuwait Dive Team
www.kuwaitphoto.com
www.freekuwait.com
Hi Abdullah and welcome to Wetpixel! You have some fabulous photos in your gallery. I especially like the parrotfish portrait from the fifth page.
Sincerely,
James Wiseman
I like the Angelfish face! Great shots!
Make sure to check out the land images, too. It would be nice to have some descriptions of the locations.
thanks to all,
i am sorry i dont have discriptions to all photos, am not good in that,
or little lazy 
it's hard enough to process all the images with photoshop and organize all the links, and pages ,,
i hope i do better in the future 
cheers,
abdulla
Superb photography, Abdulla! And I really enjoyed the land photography, especially the birds.
Jim