Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

Mounting Lenses?

Started by Anthony ·

  • 1Posts
  • 1Replies

Read-only discussion

Mounting Lenses?

1 posts
  1. Hi,

     

    I have a Canon S45 and I'm using a YS90DX attached with a flexible light arm and DX stay. I just bought a 16mm W/A and 2T Macro. I'm wondering how to best carry these lenses around on my rig. I know S&S make a lens caddy that hold two lenses at once (but it is designed for use with the sea arms.)

    Does anyone have an tips on how to best rig something up?

     

    Thanks

Keldan

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.