Yesterday we had the opportunity to diving in a oil platform south of theHorn Island (Mississippi). Visibility is limited by the proximity of riverssuch as Mobile or even the Mississippi.
Is surprising the quantity and variety of fish that inhabit these giant steel.
Regards
Very nice Carlos!
Love the dolphin images.
Love the first image!!
Bubble spadefish....
Great lighting. Really outstanding. I like the two fish shots for different reasons, but they are both outstanding.
Steve
Nice shots Carlos!
I like the first one most.
Cheers
Karel
Great shots Carlos.
Like Karel, the first is my prefered, but I like all of them!
Good job,
Michel
Fantastic! It looks like you got with a mile or so of the Macondo site too. What cruise were you on?
Cheers
James
The oil ring always can attract lots of fishes , the best oil ring diving is in brunei and Malaysian Sarawak !!
how close were you to the jack-up rig/other platforms?