Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

Craig Jones - Cover Photo

Started by james ·

  • 7Posts
  • 7Replies

Read-only discussion

Craig Jones - Cover Photo

7 posts
  1. Hi Folks,

     

    One of Craig's shots from Indonesia was used for the Cover Photo for the November issue of Advanced Aquarist. Congrats Craig!

     

    Check it out online at:

     

    http://www.advancedaquarist.com

     

    Cheers

    James

  2. A great photo of a Pinnate Batfish! Congratulations on your publication.

  3. Well done!

     

    You are everywhere these days. (Inon, Aquarist)

    Well deserved and neat to be able to say that I was right there when you took the shot.

  4. Well done Buddy

  5. Thanks. I suspect there are several versions of that batfish. I really like yours, Herb.

  6. Inon should cut you commissions if/when I get those strobes.

     

    Again, well done my friend! I am honoUred to have backlit your shots.

Aquatica

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.