Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

Operating 50D in 7D ikelite housing

Started by Yoav Lavi ·

  • 4Posts
  • 4Replies

Read-only discussion

Operating 50D in 7D ikelite housing

4 posts
  1. Is it possible? If so, what functions will be missing?

  2. Is it possible? If so, what functions will be missing?

     

    I serioulsy doubt you can do that.

     

    The cameras are a different size and the button placement is different.

     

    You would not have an on/off switch/button.

     

    Sorry, but I think you can give up on that idea.

  3. From what I can see the viewfinders wont line up.

     

    Otara

  4. Forget it, no way you can fit that camera inside!

AOI

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.