Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

Old edit

Started by seok ·

  • 4Posts
  • 4Replies

Read-only discussion

Old edit

4 posts
  1. Hi all,

     

    Just want to share some old stuff I did in Maldives few years ago while working for Scubazoo with a Sony A1 and Amphibico housing.

     

     

     

    Hope you like it.

     

    Seok

    P.S. The embed code doesn't seem to work on this link... maybe it's too old?

     

    EDIT by Wags.....

    Embedded now.... :D

     

    Edited by wagsy
  2. Nice one Seok,

     

    Makes me want to visit :D

     

    Dive safe

     

    DeanB

  3. Edgy, I liked it. The lionfish clip at the end was one of the best. Was the banding in several shots deliberate?

    Steve

  4. Edgy, I liked it. The lionfish clip at the end was one of the best. Was the banding in several shots deliberate?

    Steve

     

    Thanks Steve. Not sure what you mean by the banding, but this edit was done in the very early stage of my FCP editing, so was trying out a few things back then. I have since spent more time editing than being underwater for the last 2 years, so am so looking forward to get back out there and do another piece soon.

Reef Photo & Video

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.