Nice video. How's the autofocus underwater with the 7D? I notice you use light almost in all the shots, is it a personal preference or the white balance on the camera is a bit tricky?
The edit is good, I like video with narration and storytelling rather than just underwater footage. It's good to hear what you have to say about shooting with the 7D in comparison with the EX1, but I feel the story is a little bit all over the place. You're jumping between the diving attraction in Komodo, marine biology, and using the 7D. Maybe you can consider concentrating in one, or put them in segments? Just my 2 cents.
Would love to hear more thoughts on comparison of shooting on EX1 and the 7D. I'm thinking of either going for a 7D/Lumix GH1 or a CX550. I know I want to get it mainly for video, but also it will be nice if i get a DSLR with video so i can set it up for wide and video, and carry my D100 for macro. Tough choice!!
Thanks for sharing and looking forward to see more from you.
Seok