Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

When will I have my Nikon D7000 Housing!?!?!?!?!?

Started by NWDiver ·

  • 7Posts
  • 7Replies

Read-only discussion

When will I have my Nikon D7000 Housing!?!?!?!?!?

7 posts
  1. So hoping the rumors are true, fingers crossed. So when will we have housings??? (Aquatica?????)

  2. Fine style.

     

    Has to be a record - D7000 announcement not made yet !

     

    Paul C

    Edited by PRC
  3. hmmmmm, sooner than later I hope :D , the wheels are already in motion :guiness: and boy, I tought only the O-rings got to work under pressure, geez, was I ever wrong!!!!

  4. Sorry Viz'art,

     

    As a guy that started importing product back before faxes, container ships, email and Skype I feel your pain. No more "it gets here when it gets here....."

    Edited by NWDiver
  5. Oooh! That AF-M switch with the center button you have to push to choose between C and S will be lots of fun to put a decent control on. And the new 16 Mp sensor (vs 12 Mp) gives you a stunning 1.15x theoretical resolution gain. If I wanted to shoot video, I'd buy one of the new interchangeable lens video cameras. But I don't, so I'll stick with my D700's.

     

    Fred

    Edited by divegypsy
  6. d7000 will be released on 29 October in Japan & Asia and Japanese Housing manufacturers will produce housing soon after that.

     

    Sam

    Edited by shchae
  7. I contacted Pascal at hugyfot and he expected to have their first housings ready by the end of this year. But first they need to have a camera in order to scan it so the designing can start.

Keldan

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.