Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

Online prints in USA

Started by betti154 ·

  • 7Posts
  • 7Replies

Read-only discussion

Online prints in USA

7 posts
  1. Hi,

     

    I'm travelling in the US and would like to get some prints made and sent to a USA based address.

     

    Can anyone recommend a high quality cost effective provider that I can upload images to and have them shipped?

     

    In addition to a few standards prints (12-20" type sizes), I'd like to get 1-2 large format acrylic mounted prints on metallic paper if possible.

     

    thanks, damien

  2. Hi,

     

    I'm travelling in the US and would like to get some prints made and sent to a USA based address.

     

    Can anyone recommend a high quality cost effective provider that I can upload images to and have them shipped?

     

    In addition to a few standards prints (12-20" type sizes), I'd like to get 1-2 large format acrylic mounted prints on metallic paper if possible.

     

    thanks, damien

     

    Try Adorama Pix. They have paper profiles that you can download which makes it easier to color correct. I've been really happy with them. They are part of Adorama.com

  3. Hi,

     

    I'm travelling in the US and would like to get some prints made and sent to a USA based address.

     

    Can anyone recommend a high quality cost effective provider that I can upload images to and have them shipped?

     

    In addition to a few standards prints (12-20" type sizes), I'd like to get 1-2 large format acrylic mounted prints on metallic paper if possible.

     

    thanks, damien

    Not acrylic mounted, but aluminium, check out Imagewizards.net

    I use them extensively

  4. 1. mpix.com

     

    2. Myphotopipe.com

  5. Believe it or not I heard from a professional photographer that COSTCO does an awesome job.

  6. thanks for the info, I'm sure I'll find a decent one in that lot.

     

    ds

Fotosub Shop

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.