Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

Anyone Wetpixelodians in Vava'u right now

Started by photovan ·

  • 4Posts
  • 4Replies

Read-only discussion

Anyone Wetpixelodians in Vava'u right now

4 posts
  1. Just wondering who might be cavorting around the islands searching, searching for humpbacks right now...

     

    I've got a few days off the water in-between my groups (free 18/19/20/21 Sept), so maybe there will be a chance to meet some folks that are in town.

     

    A morning smoothie or coffee at Tropicana; lunch at Aquarium; or a beer at one of the many fine establishments at the end of the day... or maybe even dinner?

     

    darren

     

    1430180_darrenjew.jpg

  2. Hey Darren, Sorry to say I can't meet up for a beer.

    How is the Aquatica mini dome working out ?

    P

    Edited by pmooney
  3. Beautiful shot. I think Shawn is en route...

     

    .. or, did he just get back and head out of town to somewhere else? I can't remember.

  4. On my way to Maldives now. Just back from Tonga. Got some good stuff. Good luck Darren!

Kraken Sports

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.