Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

20mm extension w. 10-17 on Nauticam?

Started by bkkchriss4 ·

  • 4Posts
  • 4Replies

Read-only discussion

20mm extension w. 10-17 on Nauticam?

4 posts
  1. I read someplace (which I can not seem to find at the moment) that the 20mm extension ring is no longer the recommend with the Zen 100mm dome with the 10-17 on Nauticam housings.

     

    Does this apply to using the 200mm dome as well? One less o-ring to worry about if so!

  2. I believe it's only because they are building it into the Zen dome for the 10-17. They now have two version of the port, with and without. I'm pretty sure it's required with the 200mm Zen as well.

     

    Jack

  3. I believe it's only because they are building it into the Zen dome for the 10-17. They now have two version of the port, with and without. I'm pretty sure it's required with the 200mm Zen as well.

     

    Jack

     

    Jack is correct... for 10-17 on Nauticam, the 20mm extension is still recommended for Zen 200mm and for older Zen 100mm domes. For new 100mm domes, it is not required.

  4. Thanks!!!

Retra

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.