Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

Sigma 150mm f/2.8 EX DG OS HSM Macro

Started by Sebastian ·

  • 6Posts
  • 6Replies

Read-only discussion

Sigma 150mm f/2.8 EX DG OS HSM Macro

6 posts
  1. Nice! I already love their 150mm macro lens and adding an image stabilizer is icing on the cake. :-)

     

    Cheers

    James

  2. Hi,

     

    during my last holidays at NAD Lembeh (very relaxed diving, funny management btw.) I tried out the 105mm with Nikon's TC-20E III teleconverter => not easy to handle ;) Maybe I just need more practice - this was the second time I was on holiday with a DSLR underwater. The new Sigma 150mm is anyway on my wishlist.

     

    Sebastian

     

    Nice! I already love their 150mm macro lens and adding an image stabilizer is icing on the cake. :-)

     

    Cheers

    James

  3. The Sigma is an f2.8 lens so the autofocus is actually pretty decent.

     

    Cheers

    James

  4. I've got Sigma 105mm 2.8G macro lens. I can't find any information if this lens is performing OK underwater.

  5. I've got Sigma 105mm 2.8G macro lens. I can't find any information if this lens is performing OK underwater.

     

    I took Sigma 105mm underwater in Nauticam D90 housing and loved it. This is my the only macro lens. So, I have nothing to compare it with.

    Auto-focusing was fast with the help of SOLA 600 focusing light.

Fotosub Shop

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.