Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

Complete guide to the Fuji S2 Pro

Started by Marc Furth ·

  • 4Posts
  • 4Replies

Read-only discussion

Complete guide to the Fuji S2 Pro

4 posts
  1. Came across this free offer on Fuji’s web site. It’s Thom Hoagan’s complete guide to the Fuji S2 Pro. Seems that some USA buyers got this e-book along with their original purchase, I wasn’t so lucky. Register your S2 Pro on line and Fuji will send you a copy.

    http://www.s2ebookoffer.com/

     

    banner_2.jpg

     

     

    Marc

  2. That is IF you bought the camera in the US or maybe even Canada. This is not available to me as i purchased the camera here in Japan.

  3. You can purchase the book at:

     

    www.bythom.com

     

    I highly recommend it.

     

    Sincerely

    James Wiseman

  4. I would have to echo the endoresements for Thom Hogan's e-Books for whatever camera. I got the books for both my F80 and more recently D100. Both books are far superior to the Nikon manuals, and both offer a lot of real world and useful insight.

     

    I would also suggest

    Best

     

    Des

Reef Photo & Video

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.