The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic
12 days left to post your pictures to the Epson Red Sea Competition
Started by Michel Braunstein ·
- 6Posts
- 6Replies
Read-only discussion
12 days left to post your pictures to the Epson Red Sea Competition
-
-
-
Oh Crikey!
Who wants to pick one of my images for me off my new website!?..I'm no good as a judge of my own work after all!
-
Looks like I've left it too late, was about to post mine this lunchtime, 5-7 working days it says..oh well! They can keep!
http://www.royalmail.com/portal/rm/content...diaId=128500772
Israel
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Here’s what you need to know if you’re sending items to Israel.
Delivery services Addressing and packaging Customs duties and taxes Prohibitions* Restrictions* More information Delivery services
Main delivery services What’s available Delivery aim
Airmail Yes 5-7 working days
Weight limit 2kg
Books & pamphlets 5kg
Price zone: Rest of the World
International Signed For™ Yes 5-7 working days
Maximum compensation £500
Airsure® Not available
-
I am interested to take a part in this compitition.
Can anybody pls tell me what is the last date of submission photographs?
-
I am interested to take a part in this compitition.
Can anybody pls tell me what is the last date of submission photographs?
It was october 10th...