What is the best 512 MB compact flash to use with the Canon G5?
What is the minimum write/transfer speed acceptable for underwater photography?
Thank you,
Kulwen
Read-only discussion
What is the best 512 MB compact flash to use with the Canon G5?
What is the minimum write/transfer speed acceptable for underwater photography?
Thank you,
Kulwen
I recently picked up a Transend 45x 512 MB card from NewEgg.com. I think it was $125 all told. It is noticably faster than my old generic 256 MB card. I don't see so much difference in the Oly 5050 camera I use it with, but when transfering pictures via a USB2 card reader it really flies. Where it might have taken 3 or 4 mintues to copy down 200 photos, it takes less than a minute now. Considering the price difference was only $30 or $40, I think it's a good deal.
And these things are only getting cheaper.
Dave
Ditto on the Transcend x45 512mb..........helped my cp5000 write times considerably........was using a Viking 512mb
Thank you much.
After checking out the review on digital film, I bought the 1Gb IBM microdrive. Price has dropped a lot. Am quite happy with it. B)
Be sure to check out the CF card database at Rob Galbraith's:
http://robgalbraith.com/bins/multi_page.asp?cid=6007
It has card-to-computer read/write rates as well.
Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.