Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

Lightroom folders lost along with keywords etc

Started by Scubysnaps ·

  • 4Posts
  • 4Replies

Read-only discussion

Lightroom folders lost along with keywords etc

4 posts
  1. Hi,

    Somehow I lost all my folders in Lightroom (v3), I have got the originals back ok, but I have lost all my keywords, I have also another problem whereby the collections which have all my edits still on show, they are all there, but they cannot find a link to the file, and when I try and link them back to the now new file it says it can only be linked to one file, but the file I am thinking of has gone??

    Has anyone any idea how to fix this?

     

    Thanks in advance

    Paul

  2. its alright! panic over , always the case when u ask, u end up finding the problem a lot quicker!

  3. its alright! panic over , always the case when u ask, u end up finding the problem a lot quicker!

     

     

    What did you figure out Paul? Just in case we do the same thing.

     

    Cheers,

    Steve

  4. I'm forever swapping between PC and macbook with my portable HD, (sounds dangerous!) I change dthe name of my portable HD on my PC and it didnt recognise it, a folder was closed on the left with no name and I never noticed it, so I deleted the new import and tweaked the old one back up to standards with a few keywords, I lost a few keywords I think form my recent Maldives trip and links to the Smart Collections....but its not as bad as I first thought

     

    Cheers bud

AOI

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.