Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

A Portuguese Foto Gallery

Started by Joca ·

  • 4Posts
  • 4Replies

Read-only discussion

A Portuguese Foto Gallery

4 posts
  1. Hi all,

     

    I'm from portugal, a cold water place :lol:

     

    i'm a new underwater photographer, started just 3 moth ago.

     

    ( Sorry for my Inglish, i can anderstand everything but "write" is dificult)

     

    If you want , visite my Gallery My Underwater gallery

     

    Lionfish in Hurghada

    P1010632_JPG.jpg

     

    Slug in Hurghada

    PA110342_JPG.jpg

     

    cuttlefish from Portugal

    P9280195_JPG_jpg.jpg

     

    Octupos from portugal

    P1010071_JPG.jpg

  2. Hi Mario (Bon Dias),

     

    Welcome to Wetpixel and posting your gallery.

     

    Any advice you require on your new hobby and getting the best from your camera system please post questions in the forums and someone experienced will endeavour to help you out.

     

    For future information; please post your gallery link in 'Members Gallery Link' forum or into 'Critique'.

     

    Cheers,

     

    Bob

  3. Tanks for the tip Bob.

     

    I wil do that :lol:

  4. Bemvindo a Wetpixel, Mário. I really like the lionfish photo.

     

    This is a great group, and I think you'll enjoy it here.

     

    Jim

AOI

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.