Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

Need Beta Testers for iPhone/iPod Touch Nudi ID App

Started by FishTales ·

  • 1Posts
  • 1Replies

Read-only discussion

Need Beta Testers for iPhone/iPod Touch Nudi ID App

1 posts
  1. I have just finished a new App for iPhone and iPod Touch to assist in identifying Nudibranchs. It is ready for beta testing so I'm looking for a few volunteers with various models of iOS devices. I'd like at least one tester for each model of iPhone (1 through 4) I'd also like a tester for each of the 4 iPod Touch versions. If you are interested, I need to know the version of device you have and the version of iOS installed on it. I'm only testing iOS versions from 3.0 to 4.1, but if anyone has a dinosaur still running 2.xx, I wouldn't mind seeing if it runs on something that old. No iPad's yet please. I'm not finished with the iPad version. It will be a separate beta test.

     

    Beta testers will, of course, get a free copy of the release version of the App. If you are interested, respond by PM.

Marelux

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.