Does anyone have any opinions about The Zen 9" 230 or Aquaticas 9.25" megadome. I have originally ordered the megadome but there seems to be a problem with it arriving so i've now been given a choice. The Zen is more expensive but I can have it in 2 weeks, as for the aquatica ... who Know's when it will arrive?
Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
Cheers to all
Rob
For which housing?
For which housing?
It's for the Aquatica 5DMKII.
Cheers
There is no 230mm Zen Dome Available for Aquatica at this time. The 200mm dome is available in an Aquatica mount.
Ok, it looks as though i've been given some wrong info then. At the end of the day i'm wanting to get the new 8-15mm canon fisheye when it get's released. So i'm thinking the 200mm dome isn't much of an option then? I'm just going by the advice of the retailer here! I've been waiting 5 weeks for the Aquatica megadome to arrive and was only offered this option at the weekend. Thanks for your help.
Rob
Speculation, but I expect that the 200mm dome will be quite good with 8-15mm. Even a 6-7" full hemisphere will probably work well. Fisheye lenses are very forgiving.
I wouldn't be afraid of using any 8" port with that lens. The larger domes are useful with superwide rectilinear lenses like 16-35 on full frame, but DP-200 is a popular choice for fisheye shooters who still want to be able to shoot over/unders and for EF-S users.
Speculation, but I expect that the 200mm dome will be quite good with 8-15mm. Even a 6-7" full hemisphere will probably work well. Fisheye lenses are very forgiving.
Thanks for the advice but it does appear there is one for aquatica. it's just on a special order.