Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

Contacting Dive Tail/Nautilus

Started by masguy ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

Contacting Dive Tail/Nautilus

2 posts
  1. :) I have been trying to get an answer from Dive Tail/Nautilus about their GF1 housing. I've used their email address and haven't got an answer. Has anyone had luck dealing with them, and has used their GF1 housing?

  2. :) After I used google translate to resend my inquiry in Japanese I heard back from Dive Tail. I would still be interested in hearing about other people's experiences with the company and their housings.

Reef Photo & Video

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.