Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

Hitler D7000 Rant

Started by loftus ·

  • 6Posts
  • 6Replies

Read-only discussion

Hitler D7000 Rant

6 posts
  1. Boy if Oliver and company had an Euro cent for every hit of every one of the Youtube rips of his movie, he'd make more money than the film grossed world wide! LOL

  2. Poor Bruno Ganz.

    Perhaps I'm just an old European, but I find that Hitler jokes are almost never funny...

     

    Tim

     

    :drink:

  3. Poor Bruno Ganz.

    Perhaps I'm just an old European, but I find that Hitler jokes are almost never funny...

     

    Tim

     

    :drink:

     

     

    Tim - I feel I know you just about well enough - you are an old European....

     

    That was good - "If I had wanted a D7000 from Canada I would have invaded Canada".

     

    Well I laughed anyhow.

     

    Paul C

  4. Well I'm a young European and found it quite funny...

    Even funnyer when Hitler didn't had his AOWD.

     

    Cheers

    Karel

  5. Well I'm a young European and found it quite funny...

    Even funnyer when Hitler didn't had his AOWD.

     

    Cheers

    Karel

     

    To be fair you are correct that one was better.

     

    Paul C

AOI

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.