Skip to content

Critter Identification / Archived topic

Another Lembeh'n

Started by Cybergoldfish ·

  • 5Posts
  • 5Replies

Read-only discussion

Another Lembeh'n

5 posts
  1. Thought I was loosing it when I saw this pile of sand move whilst checking out a frogfish :lol:

  2. Thought I was loosing it when I saw this pile of sand move whilst checking out a frogfish :lol:

    Cannot see anything. What is it ?

  3. Should be a decorator crab.....

     

    Keen eye u have there. :lol:

     

    Hope you are recovering well, cybergoldfish

  4. Thought I was loosing it when I saw this pile of sand move whilst checking out a frogfish :D

    Cannot see anything. What is it ?

    It does help when it's moving :lol: I would have taken more shots but the batteries had gone in the camera and the L/H strobe too :D

     

    Thanks Kthan :D

  5. Hey guys

     

    I am in Venezuela for 1 month, so will visit you sporadically

     

    it´s definitively a decorator crab (Majidae)

     

    cheers

     

    Art

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.