Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

Hanifaru Bay - Carlos Villoch

Started by SimonSpear ·

  • 7Posts
  • 7Replies

Read-only discussion

Hanifaru Bay - Carlos Villoch

7 posts
  1. I've never posted a link to someone else's video before, but I saw this one by Carlos Villoch and my jaw just dropped. I'd heard that Hanifaru was amazing when it was really rocking, but WOW I never imagined this. Add onto that the fact that my Mother-in-Law is at Hanifaru Bay right now and calling us each day to give us updates on the Mantas!! Arrrrgghh dam my broken foot!!

     

    Anyway here it is - enjoy! :drink:

     

  2. Oh Simon mantas are so last year...lol

     

    Only joking matey. What an amazing experience this must be. Louise has just told me that we have to go there soon.

     

    Stew

  3. The link doesnt work for me, is this the one MIchale Aw put on facebook? if it is its the same Whaleshark in it as the one I saw on the 12th August on my site, 3 marks on his snout

  4. AWESOME!!! :drink:

  5. Paul - yes - it's the same vid.

     

    Stew - Zoe has been telling me that we should have gone there last year. Now her Mum is there I'm in HUGE trouble!

     

    I've watched it at least 10 times today and I'm still not bored! :drink:

     

    Cheers, Simon

  6. what a cool dude!

  7. Yeah love some of the camera angles.

AOI

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.