Skip to content

Beginner Forum / Archived topic

KV-cameras

Started by Insomniac982 ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

KV-cameras

2 posts
  1. http://kv-cameras.com

     

    Found some lens that seemed like a really good price but was not sure of the site.

  2. Something too good to be true?

     

    For a London based firm, their prices are, quite frankly, ridiculous. Far too low, even lower than say Hong Kong.

     

    I did a little digging.

     

    IF you do a google search for "KV Cameras", no direct hits.

    Company name check in the UK shows nothing for KV Cameras.

    Also, checking the company number they give 03046290, on the companies house website, has no records. Despite them stating on the website they are registered.

     

    It seems like a registered address, there is no shop I can see on google streetview.

     

    Personally, I wouldn't touch it

     

    Sean

    Edited by londonsean69

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.