Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

Amazing Jellyfish Fireworks Show (HD)

Started by onderwaterfoto ·

  • 6Posts
  • 6Replies

Read-only discussion

Amazing Jellyfish Fireworks Show (HD)

6 posts
  1. This videoclip was shot during a dive in the Grevelingen (the Netherlands). I was filming this small jellyfish (about 5 cm) and suddenly it gave an amazing show! It was rotating, spinning and displayed a great light performance. I saw a lot of Jellyfish with lights but never with the rotation. Hope you like it.

     

    http://vimeo.com/15943112

    Edited by onderwaterfoto
  2. This videoclip was shot during a dive in the Grevelingen (the Netherlands). I was filming this small jellyfish (about 5 cm) and suddenly it gave an amazing show! It was rotating, spinning and displayed a great light performance. I saw a lot of Jellyfish with lights but never with the rotation. Hope you like it.

     

    http://vimeo.com/15943112

    Very cool; very sci-fi

  3. Quite nice, couldn't leave a comment for you on Vimeo because of your settings but the clip was quite unique and I wanted to see more.

    Steve

  4. Heh... I have been staring these guys for hours on safety and deco stops... never seen them do anything like this - cool stuff.

  5. Heh... I have been staring these guys for hours on safety and deco stops... never seen them do anything like this - cool stuff.

     

     

    Well done. Hard to keep that kind of stuff in the depth of field in open water.

  6. Lovely! I am always fascinated with these comb jellies but like you never seen them gyrate!

     

    John Dory

AOI

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.