Ok. Last December I took the plunge and whilst on a trip in New York from London I purchased my first SLR since the Canon T90 I had in my teens, obviously it had to be the 7D.
Now I think it's about time it got wet, well, ok, at least in something wet that keeps it dry. I've kinda assumed I was going to get the Nauticam housing as it seems the best value for money for quality and most flexible wit the port adapters (I don't like Ikelites since, when using a friends the dome port came off in a rib!)
My lenses are currently:
Sigma 70mm Macro
Tokina 11-16mm
Canon L 100-400mm
Tamron 18-270mm
I was thinking the Nauiticam housing, the 8.5" dome port for the 11-16mm (eventually adding a 10-17mm) and a macro port for the Sigma 70mm - picking the shortest port with the longest extension ring option. 2 x Inon Z240, 2 x Fisheye 1000 lumen video lights. The total cost for everything I think I need is about $7,000 including the Inon's and Fisheye lights (I have Ultralight arms already).
Any constructive thoughts or suggestion would be extremely welcome before a salesman pries the credit card out of my grasp! Thanks.