I'm excited because this weekend i'll be able to dive with my G11 and Ikelite housing for the first time ![]()
any pointers... what to do and what not? ![]()
Read-only discussion
I'm excited because this weekend i'll be able to dive with my G11 and Ikelite housing for the first time ![]()
any pointers... what to do and what not? ![]()
Nice!! Good luck Jason!
Pointers... dive safe and have fun! ![]()
Cheers
Karel
I'm excited because this weekend i'll be able to dive with my G11 and Ikelite housing for the first time
any pointers... what to do and what not?
Just make sure you keep the water on the outside of the housing. Check that o ring !!!!!!
Stew
Don't get Bent!
After three dives, i'm happy that there was no leak and everything worked well. Sad thing though is that i've realized that I need to get strobes and wet lenses, not much good pics because of the current and bad visibility. I tried taking a good picture of two fishes that were white and brown in color but they were swimming crazy fast from left to right, even a nudibranch that was having a hard time staying still on the sand because of the current was a PITA to shoot without the strobes.
Jason.
the current was a PITA to shoot without the strobes.
The current is a PITA with strobes as well ![]()
Cheers
Karel
The current is a PITA with strobes as well
Cheers
Karel
ha ha ha! you got a point there but it would have been nice that after all of that, I could have gone home with some decent pics ![]()
Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.