Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

Bug Eye aka Underwater Micro Semi-Fisheye Relay Lens UFL-MR130 EFS60

Started by jakelevenson ·

  • 7Posts
  • 7Replies

Read-only discussion

Bug Eye aka Underwater Micro Semi-Fisheye Relay Lens UFL-MR130 EFS60

7 posts
  1. Hi all,

    Sorry if I'm posting this in the wrong place as I've been unable to locate an earlier thread on the subject but I'm trying to find out if anyone's using the 'bug eye' on a Sea-Cam housing. Been reading up on these but haven't seen if anyone is using one on a SeaCam. Any info would be terrific.

     

    Thanks,

    Jake

  2. With what camera?

  3. The two Seacam users, I know who bought this lens, both decided to buy Nauticam housings to use it.

     

    One of them then sold all his Seacam kit! :)

     

    Alex

  4. One of them then sold all his Seacam kit! :)

    REALLY?? That is crazy talk!!

  5. Um, ok so let's say that's not really an option. How can I find out about what's needed to adapt it to the housing?

     

    It's for a Nikon d700 if that matters any...

     

    Thanks!

  6. I have heard it works best on APS-C Canons. It can be made to work on DX Nikons. I am not aware of anyone getting to work on a FX Nikon. There have not been any reports here on Wetpixel (that I have seen).

     

    Hopefully someone can help.

     

    Alex

  7. The two Seacam users, I know who bought this lens, both decided to buy Nauticam housings to use it.

     

    One of them then sold all his Seacam kit! :)

     

    Alex

     

     

    There's been a lot of that going on.

Backscatter

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.