Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

teleconverter in a subal housing

Started by DuckPhat ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

teleconverter in a subal housing

2 posts
  1. Hi all

     

    I am about to purchase a Kenko Teleplus 1.4X Converter for my D70

     

    I am going to use it with a 60mm lens however i was wondering if it would fit inside my flat port FC-60

     

    also will i able to use the autofocus on the lens when coupling it with the teleconverter

     

    any info would be appreciated

     

    cheers

     

    craig

  2. Hi all

     

    I am about to purchase a Kenko Teleplus 1.4X Converter for my D70

     

    I am going to use it with a 60mm lens however i was wondering if it would fit inside my flat port FC-60

     

    also will i able to use the autofocus on the lens when coupling it with the teleconverter

     

    any info would be appreciated

     

    cheers

     

    craig

    You certainly should be able to use the autofocus on the 60, any lens faster than f4. As for fitting, I suspect that you might need a short extension ring depending on how close the 60 is to the front with that port. On the Canon side, you need a short extension ring.

    Bill

Keldan

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.