Ok more details along with some "wishes"
*Currently shooting D200 in an Aquatica housing. Like Aquatica but willing to change if a good argument can be made for it, especially if changing camera brands.
*Not a pro, just a hobbiest, but thinking of entering more contests, etc....
*Not worried about drag, or possibly having some combo of strobes and video lights. But video just shows some behavior better then stills and want that option.
*Camera/s will be mainly used for underwater photography.
*I tend to lean to Wide Angle but impressed with all the interesting things people are doing with CFWA, back lighting, floro, etc...
*Live and dive in the Pacific Northwest so good low-light ISO performance is major issue.
*Yes want to shoot HD 1080 Video.
*Would like AF function for video. That said I have never shot video with a DSLR so don't really know what functions are key and others are fluff.
*To date have never shot TTL
*Use 5pin Nikonas sync cords but happy to switch to optical if "better"
*Have a pair of Subtronic Nova strobes which I like but....want a back-up smaller set and not sure I want another set of Subtronics.
*Have a set of L&M Sunray 2000 video light which I think can be adapted to a DSLR housing until someone comes out with more powerful LED solo units.
Hope that helps