Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

Recording software

Started by aboshoff ·

  • 5Posts
  • 5Replies

Read-only discussion

Recording software

5 posts
  1. Goodday

    I need software that I can use to record my screen and the processes I use to design a module on my screen, so that I can use it in a lecture or tutorial

    What is available as I have seen some photoshop tutorials using this software recording

    Best Regards

    Anton

  2. Google Camtasia ;)

  3. Google Camtasia ;)

     

    Thanks Wags

  4. I use SnapzPRO to take all my screen grabs for articles but have also used it to make video tutorials. Very stable platform.

    Steve

    Edited by steve
  5. I use SnapzPRO to take all my screen grabs for articles but have also used it to make video tutorials. Very stable platform.

    Steve

     

     

    It is a great piece of software. I do not know how it works on the Windows side (though I know you are on the good guys side ^_^ ) Hi Wags ;)

    Edited by TheRealDrew
Fotosub Shop

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.