Skip to content

Beginner Forum / Archived topic

G11 and Isotta

Started by canislupus ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

G11 and Isotta

2 posts
  1. Hello guys,

     

    this is the first post I make here.

     

    I have just started in the underwater and I have bought a Canon G11 with a Isotta housing?

     

    Does anybody has this combination? Could you tell me wich grip do you use?

     

    Thanks a lot.

  2. Hello guys,

     

    this is the first post I make here.

     

    I have just started in the underwater and I have bought a Canon G11 with a Isotta housing?

     

    Does anybody has this combination? Could you tell me wich grip do you use?

     

    Thanks a lot.

     

    Well, I have bought finally a S&S camera grip.

     

    Thank you

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.