Skip to content

Critter Identification / Archived topic

Goby ID?

Started by JPS ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

Goby ID?

3 posts
  1. This one is from GBR, taken quite early in the morning (in case they have different night coloration). Ctenogobiops spp are the closest match I have found so far, but I don't think this is any of the species in FishBase at least. Any help?

  2. Thanks! Not only general colo(U)ring, but also the lines around eyes match just fine :D

     

    This forum is great. Soon I'll run out of un-ID stuff. Glad that next trip is less than one month away :lol:

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.