Skip to content

Photo / Video Showcase / Archived topic

Anilao pictures with NEX-5

Started by shchae ·

  • 10Posts
  • 10Replies

Read-only discussion

Anilao pictures with NEX-5

10 posts
  1. Here is samples;

    NEX-5 in Nauticam housing, using Nikonos 80mm Macro+2.0diopter.

    Camera in P-mode. f-stop 16-22. Manual focuse.

    post-815-1288258820.jpg

    post-815-1288258863.jpg

    Edited by shchae
  2. More

    post-815-1288259039.jpg

    post-815-1288259071.jpg

  3. More Nikonos 15mm pics will be posted tomorrow.

    post-815-1288259272.jpg

    Edited by shchae
  4. what kind of strobe you use?

    Edited by meme.may.fire
  5. Single Inon Z-220 via fiber optic cable. pre-flash cancelled. Manual control.

     

    Sam

    Edited by shchae
  6. More Nikonos 15mm pics will be posted tomorrow.

    Here is more Nikonos 15mm pics. Visibility was not good for WA but, I tried.

    Sam

    post-815-1288927823.jpg

    post-815-1288927852.jpg

    post-815-1288927871.jpg

  7. 2 more. I think I need focus little differently next time.

    post-815-1288927986.jpg

    post-815-1288927997.jpg

    Edited by shchae
  8. Thanks for posting these Sam. What did you think of rangefinder manual focusing? I actually used to have a NikV and have tried it - ugh!

     

    Cheers

    James

  9. Hi James !

    It was not easy on Macro but, O.K. with 15mm. I was glad to see Nik lenses really working

    on a digital camera.

     

    Sam

  10. Thanks for posting these Sam. What did you think of rangefinder manual focusing? I actually used to have a NikV and have tried it - ugh!

     

    Cheers

    James

     

     

    Really James?

     

    I still think the Nikonos with the 15 mm lens was the best and easiest way to get high quality wide angle.

    Edited by davephdv
Aquatica

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.