I've located a used Nimar set (still too expensive but we'll see)
Any experiences of this housing on the forum, or with the Nimar manufacturer at all?
How are the Nimar flashes?
Cheers
/O
Read-only discussion
I've located a used Nimar set (still too expensive but we'll see)
Any experiences of this housing on the forum, or with the Nimar manufacturer at all?
How are the Nimar flashes?
Cheers
/O
I've located a used Nimar set (still too expensive but we'll see)
Any experiences of this housing on the forum, or with the Nimar manufacturer at all?
How are the Nimar flashes?
Cheers
/O
Answering myself, the language on this information sheet tells me to stay away: http://www.nimar.it/pdf/Canon%20EOS%20500D%20EN.pdf
Hi Oskar,
NIMAR has not a very good and reliable name here in Italy and i won't buy one,especially not a used one...I have 2 friends and they had the housing often at NIMAR for repairs and guarantee issues.
Ikelite is not soo much more expensive, but its ways better built.
Chris
Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.