Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

Coastal Clean-up 2010, Batangas, Philippines

Started by Dominic Nuesa ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

Coastal Clean-up 2010, Batangas, Philippines

3 posts
  1. Greetings from Manila, Philippines. I'd like to share my first video. I bought my housing about six weeks ago and decided to cover the coastal clean-up. Please do comment as I want to get better. Enjoy :)

     

    http://vimeo.com/16175040

  2. Very nice Dominic, great message too. Congrats!

     

    Steve

  3. Very nice Dominic, great message too. Congrats!

     

    Steve

     

    Thank you, Steve. It was important for me to incorporate one of the main reasons why I took up diving/UW cinematography in my first video. I'm looking forward to sharing more and taking part in the discussions here :)

WaterPixels Store

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.