Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

Adobe Bridge CS5

Started by Steve Douglas ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

Adobe Bridge CS5

2 posts
  1. First time posting in a photo forum as I am not a photographer. Here's the question, I have Adobe Bridge CS5 installed as part of the Master Collection Adobe sent me to review. I opened Bridge the other day just to look around. Now whenever I boot up my Mac, Adobe Bridge starts up automatically. Can't see anything in the preferences that would have caused this and would like to know how to prevent it. When I want it, I can open it myself and don't need it to open on start up.

    Help would be appreciated.

    Steve

  2. Go to: Apple Menu:System Preferences:Accounts:Startup items and delete it from the list.

     

    Jack

WaterPixels Store

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.