Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

WP quarterly

Started by Marjo ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

WP quarterly

2 posts
  1. Wow, I am sad to read today that there will be no more WPQ print edition. My hubby and I were just talking about what a great publication it is and we were thinking we would get subscriptions as Christmas Presents for a number of the "young ones" in our families both in the States and Europe with the hope that they will become interested in and curiuos about the Ocean and possibly even photography.

     

    I guess all good things must eventually come to an end, yet I am very sad. I can genuinely say I looked forward to each issue and they have served as great inspiration.

  2. Yes, it is sad. But we are all very excited about bringing more editorial content into Wetpixel.com (and redesigning the site altogether). And we'll still have annual print-on-demand anthologies for those of you who really like print. There are a lot of people who like Wetpixel Quarterly, but not enough people would actually trade money for it.

     

    For more information, please read http://wetpixelquarterly.com/subscribe/

Kraken Sports

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.