Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

iPad App Beta Testers

Started by FishTales ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

iPad App Beta Testers

2 posts
  1. I have just finished the iPad version of my App for identifying Nudibranchs. It is ready for beta testing so I'm looking for a few volunteers. No iPhones or iPod Touches, please. That version is already well into beta testing. This version is iPad specific.

     

    Beta testers will, of course, get a free copy of the release version of the App. If you are interested, respond by PM and include your email address. I will email instructions for joining the beta test.

  2. I have just finished the iPad version of my App for identifying Nudibranchs. It is ready for beta testing so I'm looking for a few volunteers. No iPhones or iPod Touches, please. That version is already well into beta testing. This version is iPad specific.

     

    Beta testers will, of course, get a free copy of the release version of the App. If you are interested, respond by PM and include your email address. I will email instructions for joining the beta test.

     

    For some reason the PM system bounced my message back. If you would email me at sdingeldein@triad.rr.com. I'd love to beta test your program on my ipad.

     

    Steve

Backscatter

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.